Landscape Design & Installation
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Consultation / Design Process: A landscape designer will visit your property for a free consultation, (with no design fees - unless you request a visual/architectural plan). We will look at your property with you and listen to your ideas and desires for your project. We may make suggestions during this stage to better understand your needs. We then take that information and create a detailed proposal itemizing every portion of your landscape project.
- Clear Contract: We will execute a contract specifying all the work to be done, a detailed price for each section of your landscape project, our payment schedule, an estimated start date for the project (excluding weather) and an estimated completion date for your project. All changes to the project will be discussed to keep the customer up to speed with current charges for the project.
- Installation: Quality includes our materials, which we handpick and the expertise of our crews, so your project is done right the first time. We buy our plant material directly from the grower, allowing us to hand-select the plants and products that we install at your home or business. This ensures the highest quality possible, as well as saving you money over retail stores. The designer you met with for your consultation stays involved in the project from start to finish, ensuring you get what you want.
- Warranty: At Artistic Design Landscapes, we stand by our work. Though we strive to complete the project right the first time, we do offer a 6 month warranty on parts and labor for your project. You can rest easy, knowing the details of your project are in good hands with a full 6 month warranty on every part of the project. The full details of our warranties are presented to you during the proposal and contract stages.
- Maintenance: We offer a full maintenance package for all landscape installations; including shrub and tree care, mulching services, cleaning services and paver sealing services.